Friday, 16 March 2012

Mines a pint...

So following the trend of of a paddy mani I decided to go for the pint of Guinness look :)
Took the easy option cause already had the white tips with my acrylics!!

Step 1 - try paint the black as straight as possible, I used l'oreal 702
Trying to keep the black as straight as possible
Step 2 - using a cocktail stick and rimmel lycra pro 378 posh trash, I dipped it into the pot and gave my best attempt at drawing a harp.. my left hand is a lot better, but still by no means artistic!!!!

My toolkit!!


Ta daaaaaaaaaaaa


Step 3 - go for a pint of the black stuff tomorrow and see if anyone pays me a compliment!!!!
Happy St.Patrick's Day wherever you may be celebrating... I'll be flying the tri-color in London (",)


(sorry for the pixelated pics)




10 comments:

  1. love your nails! such a good idea!x

    sophie @ thesecretavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh yay! let me know how you get on! love the irish yoga pic too hahah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha there was a few doing irish yoga in london last night :)

      Delete
  3. Great post for paddys day!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks, they weren't that fab up close but good from a distance!!

      Delete
  5. This post is ace! :)
    Thank you for the comment you left on my blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!