Monday, 26 March 2012

The search for the 'perfect' foundation

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who hates shopping for foundation.... I was using max factor second skin up until a few months ago when it took a tumble in the bathroom and smashed all over the place.... This make up really suited my skin type (oily around the tzone, normal everywhere else and a few spots here and there), but after it passed away I decided to make a change....

Why oh why did I make a change...... For the past 7/8 months I've been looking for the 'perfect' foundation.... But as the song goes 'I still haven't found what I'm looking for'.. As you have prob heard me mention before I'm as white as can be therefore I usually go for an ivory shade, but during the summer months if I have tan on I like to have a slightly darker shade so that I'm not color blocking with my skin!!

The next few post are going to be reviews of the foundations I have tried, the good and the ugly!!!

Featured will be Lancome Teint Miracle, L'oreal True Match & Infallible....

I'd love to hear about your search for the perfect foundation...


6 comments:

  1. Hey, new follower found you cous you commented on my blog, Thank you buy the way!
    I'm also incredibly pale and i use true match so good luck hope it works for you!! Hannah x

    www.llandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hannah I'm not having much luck with it... will post about it soon!!! Thanks for the comment am new to this and blogs like yours are the reason I started :)
    Cólleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Revlon Colorstay, you won't be dissapointed. I use the Combination/Oily version, the best foundation ever. I also like Max Studio Fix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am def gonna grab the revlon :)

      Delete
  4. Teint Miracle is my favourite foundation at the moment but Nars Sheer Glow Foundation looks amazing and I've ordered Illamasqua Skin Base which is also meant to be fab! I've also had Revlon Colourstay used on me in makeup class and it's lovely, well worth trying in Ivory!

    I'm pale as well so understand your struggle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im a wee bit in love with my teint miracle, will be reviewing next! :)

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!