Monday, 26 March 2012

Summer wedding guest inspiration

In the summer time and the weather is fine.... most of us will be going or know someone going to a summer wedding.... a good friend of mine has one in june and asked me for a wee bit of help to find her a nice outfit... this particular friend will in no way shape or form have her lovely leggies on show unless covered with tights, and for a summer wedding this is a no no... so my immediate thought turned to maxi dress... However she has a lot of boobage, double e's I'd like to say so it can be difficult to find a maxi that isnt cut down to the belly button to hold those puppies in place!! Oh and her final thing is she doesnt like showing off her toes, feet give her the willies... 


So if you a lady who likes to cover up the legs, has big boobs, and a foot phobia here are a few outfits I think you can pull off and look fab at a summer wedding :) 
Forever 21 - £27.75
Black Pattern (Black) Firetrap Rani Three-Way Maxi Dress | 245827209 | New Look
Firetrap @ Newlook - £109.99/€142.99
Fuscia (Pink) Pink Bow Detail Platform Wedge | 244722377 | New Look
New Look - £27.99/€34.99 (available in black & blue)
Forever 21 - £24.75 
SATELLITE Colour Block Wedges
Topshop - £70 (avaliable in black/turquoise)

Wrap Jersey Maxi Dress
Topshop - £38.00 (available in black)
Forever 21 - £22.75
null (Multi Col) Capped Sleeve Scarf Print Maxi Dress | 246509499 | New Look
New Look - £34.99/€44.99


Image 1 of Warehouse Paradise Palm Maxi Dress
ASOS £100/€131.85
 The forever 21 items don't appear to be on the EU site therefore no euro prices I'm afraid. Topshop wont give me euro prices either sorry!!

I'd love to hear what y'all think of my picks.....

2 comments:

  1. Cool summer inspirations!!
    I have just discovered your blog and I'm your new follower (by Bloglovin)!
    Greetings from Spain!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica, glad you liked the outfits :) thanks for the comment!!! Hope its as sunny in spain as it is in london today :)

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!