Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Work chic....

So as a sports graduate i pretty much spent my five years studying in trackies... I couldn't wait to shed the o'neills bottoms and get girlie again... Since graduating I have been wearing dresses and skirts on a daily basis and I love how feminine they make me feel!!!

Living and working in London opens my eyes to all different types of work fashion.... Its my first proper 'office job' and having worn a uniform in nearly every other job, I long to have an amazing work wardrobe to fit in with these stunning women I travel alongside with everyday on the tube....

In my eyes work wear consisted of black trousers and a shirt... But im hopin to get my ass in gear this year so I've decided to share with you all my wish list of spring/summer work clothes all from my fave online clothes store asos.com....

Be gentle, remember its my first proper office job so I'm being a bit cautious!!!!

Image 1 of ASOS Shrunken Boyfriend Blazer
ASOS Shrunken Boyfriend Blazer £50/€65.93

Image 4 of ASOS Jersey Pencil Skirt with Contrast Belt
Asos  Jersey Pencil Skirt £18/€23.73

Image 1 of ASOS Pussybow Short Sleeve Blouse

ASOS Pussybow Short Sleeve Blouse (front) £25.00/€32.96

Image 4 of River Island Black Cropped Smart Trousers

River Island Black Cropped Smart Trousers €32.96/£25


Image 4 of A|Wear High Waisted Trouser With Belt

A|Wear High Waisted Trouser With Belt £35.00/€46.15


Image 1 of ASOS Sleeveless Blouse With Colourblocking

ASOS Sleeveless Blouse With Colourblocking £30/€39.56


Image 1 of ASOS Blouse With Broderie Anglaise And Bow

ASOS Blouse With Broderie Anglaise And Bow £30.00/€39.56

Image 1 of ASOS Soft Touch Skirt With Belt

ASOS Soft Touch Skirt With Belt £24.50/€46.15

 So ladies... What do you like to wear to work and what do you think of my picks!!!

10 comments:

  1. Love them all! Esp that blue skirt, I was going to order that, but the order wouldn't go through :( They're all the type of things that I wear to work, and I'm in my first 'real' office job too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be city slickers soon orla! :)

      Delete
  2. That pencil skirt is beautiful! God Luck with work Lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) Ye i need to try get my bum into that skirt for the summer i love it!!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, Pencil skirt! They are VERY office chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive always been afraid of pencil skirts, but im in love!!

      Delete
  4. Great picks - happy shopping!

    Emma xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your picks, I think they're perfect for the office! You'll look great!

    kisses,
    http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks :) the londoners are rubbing off on my style!!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!