Friday, 20 April 2012

Creeping around London town...

So a recent trend i've been seeing quiet a lot of esp on Lily's blog is flatforms. When I first saw them on asos I wasnt too sure how I felt about them, but after seeing how they can work with an outfit I need to get my paws on a pair (or two)...

Here are a few that I have my eye on at the moment:
Image 1 of ASOS VARSITY Flatforms with Crepe Sole
asos £40/€53.52

Image 1 of ASOS VOLLEY Flatform Ballet Shoes
asos £30/€39.99


Image 1 of ASOS VERA Pointed Flatform Shoes
asos £40/€53.52
also avaliable in teal
I think these are a great alternative to wedges and are perfect for work and play!!

Following the flatform trend I need to share with you all my love of creepers... You simply can't avoid these in London, esp Camden, but why would you want to avoid these fabulous shoes. I'm hopin to get some street photos in the next few weeks of how londoners are wearing their creepers!!! Here are a few of my fave pairs!!!



These retail at about £95 so I reckon about €110... 

Anyone else gonna be creeping around town this summer in their flatforms!!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about flatforms at the moment, I seem to go for wedges alot lately! I do like creepers though dying to get a pair even if my bf does think they're the ugly shoe!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my bf thinks they are horrendous too but we know they are really fab :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ye i love them, v 'on trend' atm too :) x

      Delete
  3. I like the pink leopard print ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know aint they flipping amazing :) i need some

      Delete
  4. This is awesome :) I found your blog through a friend's blog and I love it! You can probably tell that I'm looking for new blogs haha, if you want to follow each other, let me know in a comment :3 Mine's www.elly-vickere.com

    Hope to speak soon lovely girl! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you what a lovely thing to say!!! xx

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!