Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Give me a second chance - day 2 & 3 L'oreal Infallible Brush

So I continued to use my back to basics face regime in order to see if Vichy Normaderm is the reason I'm splitting up with all my foundations or if they really are all crap!!!!

After my disastrous day with Vichy Dermablend I couldn't face putting it on my skin and having another embaressing day in work so I used my L'oreal Infallible Brush Foundation.

This foundation as I've mentioned before isn't my most fave foundation and the color is a wee bit too dark for my skin but it stayed on a hell of a lot better than Vichy!!

It really is transfer resistant and wore off my face gradually rather than every time I touched my face!!!

I found it held a lot better on my forehead than the rest of my face though which is a bit annoying but could be down to me wearing my fringe down on both days.

Got on grand with this for the two days. But as you can probably detect I'm not jumping for joy.

I'm coming to the conclusion that perhaps it is nothing to do with the normaderm that my foundations are crap :(

Oh well lets keep going for two weeks anyway and see how we do.... Actually might just give it a week....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!!!