Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Give me a second chance?? Eh NOOOOOOO

So if you have been following my search for the perfect foundation you will know that I'm not having much luck at all...

I have been using a few different ones, L'oreal True match, L'oreal Infallible Brush, Lancome Teint Miracle and Vichy Dermablend, and the only one I'm getting on great with is the Lancome.

I have in the past couple of months started using Vichy Normaderm. On reading a review on Trickling Beauty I found that Siuners was after falling out with her foundation and it was down to the Normaderm moisturiser.

So on that note I ditched the Normaderm and went back to my good old skin regime in the hope that I would see a miracle and make use of this collection of foundation!!

Sad to say nothing changed at all, I only gave it a week before I gave in, I couldnt handle it anymore. Ive not wore any foundation for the last couple of days in work as they all just frustrate me so much.

You can see how i got on each day here here and here!!!!

I'm sitting here very disheartened with foundations, the only one that is lovely is my Lancome but I'm brassic at the moment so cant afford a bottle in a lighter color at the moment....


barrel of laughs today I am!!!!
Booooo all round!!!!


I shall return with an upbeat post next time i promise!!!



4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, I've yet to find a cheaper product to rival my Lancôme or Chanel foundation but the search continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your search for foundation is identical to mine.. l think we have the same kind os skin

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!