Sunday, 22 April 2012

How do you wear your docs- Day 1

I LOVE MY DOC MARTENS!!!

I've always loved docs, owning a purple pair when i was a wee one, back in the day when bomber jackets were on trend!!!

I was lucky enough to receive a pair of red patent docs of my gorg BF for Christmas, needless to say i hit the roof with excitement!!!

So I've decided to show y'all out there what I wear my docs with, as a few people I've spoken to don't know how to wear docs.

I think the secret for wearing docs is not to give a flying f**k!!!! If you wear your outfit with confidence you will feel fantastic!!! Who cares if everyone stares at your docs, remember they are FAB!!!

This is how I'm wearing my docs today!!!

Dress Forever 21
Tights H&M

Doc Martens - Cloggs.co.uk

Love the collar detail
Any other doc marten lovers out there wanna show me how you wear yours??



5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the outfit! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your dress! Dying for any kind of collar at the moment!

    I've nominated you for blog awards also, if you'd like to do them, but no pressure :)
    You can find them here, if you're bored enough to do it!
    http://verylovelystuff.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-awards.html

    Chloe xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks chloe, ill have a goo when i get a min x the dress is last year from forever 21, was only about €20!!!!

      Delete
  3. Loving your outfit! :) That dress is FAB! & I'm loving the Docs.. I've never had a pair, but I've always been tempted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh orla u need to get on the bandwagon, have u seen the white ones??? amazing :)

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!