Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Is there an underlying factor in my foundation failures??

So as you may or may not know I'm currently in the market for the 'perfect' foundation. I haven't been having much luck with my l'oreal true match (see review here) and my latest Vichy Dermablend (see review here) and to be honest I was feeling a bit disheartned, when will i ever find the perfect one....

But then I read a review from the lovely Trickling Beauty about Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Cream here. I have been using this moisturiser for a number of weeks now and after reading the review and how it affected the way Siuner's foundation, I'm thinking that maybe this is the reason I'm having foundation failure.

So here's what I'm gonna do.... I'm gonna ditch the vichy skin care for a week or so and go back to my good old mixed up facial care (simple or clean & clear face wash, nivea moisturiser). I'm gonna retry the vichy dermablend and the l'oreal tru match and see if there is any difference.

Keep your eyes peeled....

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's a good idea! I guess a moisturizer could affect the way foundation would react and how it would sit. It's work giving it a go, especially since the money has been spent on the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fingers crossed that im still fab by lunch hehee!!!

      Delete
  2. Good luck - such a pain when you can't find a foundation to work for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh stop its a pain in the assssssss!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!