Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Miracle indeed....

So Lancome Teint Miracle is the second review in my search for the 'perfect' foundation. 



Lancome claim this is their "1st foundation that helps to recreate the aura of perfect looking skin" Well Lancome I couldn't agree more, I'm in LOVE with this foundation. With an SPF 15 and coming in 18 shades, your bound to get one suited to your skin.






I bought it in Debenhams in a bit of a rush and forgot that I had fake tan on so ended up getting a shade that was more suited to my summer face rather than my normal pale appearance, so unfortunately shade 4 doesn't suit my skin tone unless I've tan on.  I'm still a bit pissed though that the lady never recommended that I did go with a lighter shade!! Anywhooooo......


But my oh my when I have tan on teamed with this foundation I have to admit that I tend to hang out at the mirror for a few minutes longer than usual.


Application couldn't be easier, I use either my trusted flat avon brush or the cheapy kabuki one I picked up in Dunnes. It literally glides on to my face and just stays there!! I finish with some rimmel powder and bobs your uncle!!


This foundation is perfect for my skin type, it takes away the redness, gives amazing covergae,it doesn't give me the shineyness that I get with a lot of other foundations, and still doesn't look heavy on the skin.


I would def recommend it. I feel its worth every cent of the €35/£27 pricetag, and as soon as I have another €35/£27 I will be getting myself the lighter shade!!


Have any of you used this, I'd love to know how you got on??







7 comments:

  1. Do they sell Lancome in airports? It would be a bit cheaper there too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to buy another bottle in gatwick for £22 and there was no bloody sales woman. Rage!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh thanks for this!! I've been looking for a great foundation.. It's a bit pricey but everyone says it's really good :) So might as well go ahead and buy one! ahaha

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh its amazing Mara def worth the try!!!

      Delete
  3. Ohhh I wanna try this!!! Im still hunting down a good long lasting foundation that will suit dry skin and very pale skin. Do you think this would cling to dry patches? I cant believe how dark that swatch is compared to your natural skin. She should have suggested you go a shade darker. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, I don't think it will cling to them, i have a few dry patches sometimes when i use sudorem on spots, so def worth a try. :)

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!