Saturday, 28 April 2012

Glossy Box - April 2012

My glossy box arrived yesterday much to my excitement... Nearly gave the postie a squeeze for his troubles :)

Aprils Glossy Box is all about natural beauty products, which all come in a limited edition 100% biodegradeable box.

The appearnce of the box is fab as is the presentation the presentation yet again is just fab!!! If you havent gotten a glossy box for yourself yet, you def deserve one, its like christmas morning once a month. You can buy a one off or sigh up to a subscription (no minimum term) here!! Glossy box is also avaliable for men!!!

So here's what I got in my Glossy Box:

1. Caudalie - Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum 10ml


2. Inika Cosmetics - Certified Organic Eyeliner 04 Cocoa


3. Monu Professional Skincare - Moisture Rich Collagen Cream 50ml


4. Figs & Rouge - Lip, Face & Body Balm


5. Burt's Bees - Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion 70g


Can't wait to try them all out. The only one I wont be using is the Monu as its for very dry/dehydrated skin so Mammy will be getting that in the post!!!


What did you get in your glossy box???

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm still toying with the idea of signing up for glossybox..on one hand the idea of getting a box of stuff in the post every month really appeals to me but on the other hand, I've read a lot of negative comments about it from people who have subscribed. Have you been happy overall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CeeCee I love getting it. Not everythign is suitable every month but how i justify it to myself is I woul easily throw away the money on coffees etc every monmth so why not treat myself to a little box of joy :) you can do a once off too, there is also no min subscription term!!!

      Delete
  2. By the way, I'm following you but its showing up as my actual name and no photo..strange.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!