Friday, 20 April 2012

Nivea Visage Daily Essentials oil free moisturising day cream - Review

I've always been the kind of girls that is in no way snobby about my skin care regime. If it works I'll use it no matter if it costs £50 or £5. My Mam is a lover of nivea creams and think that's how I jumped on the bandwagon. My skin type for new readers is acne prone oily tzone i.e oily combination skin.

Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream carries and SPF of 8 in its handy 50ml bottle. It  is for oily combination skin and claims to hydrate the skin without clogging pores. it will also regulate shine for a fresh feeling face with its ingredients of natural lemongrass and rice extracts. Sounding good to all you oily skinned ladies out there so far???

50ml



I have to say I love the texture of this cream on my skin and the smell is yummy!!! It dries into the skin fast so handy for slapping on the face when running out the door to work!! I only wish the SPF was higher as spf8 would see me walking around like a beetroot, at least i wouldn't be a shiney one!!!

All in all I find this is a great oil controlling day cream. I'm not claiming to be oil free after a day at work but I'm certainly not reflecting a shine from my face!!!

Its cheap and cheerful, available at your local supermarket, Boots or Superdrug, coming in at approx £3.99 (cant find a fecking euros price sorry)


Any ladies out there loving this also???

1 comment:

  1. Just bought this today, hopefully it goes well for me!
    Check out my blog (I've just started it, but it will be makeup/beauty related in future!)
    http://maraari3.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!