Friday, 20 April 2012

Out with the new and in with the old...

For any of you out there that visit regularly you may already know that I'm on a mission to find the 'perfect foundation' and haven't been having to much luck. I've been using Vichy's normaderm for a few weeks now (yet to be reviewed) I read here that perhaps this may be the cause of my foundation problems. get to the point  I hear you scream, I'm ditching the normaderm for a while and going back to my good old cheapo skin care regime!!! 


So over the past few day I've been using Clean and Clear and Simple face washes, and a Nivea day cream.






Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Wash (oil free) - the BF had this knocking about so I'm giving it a blast! Review to follow!







Simple - Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash - have been a long standing user of simple, up until I swapped for the dermablend, mammy always said that simple is the best!! Review to follow!




Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream - again my ma always got me Nivea moisturisers when I was a wee one so have just gotten in the habit more than anything!! Check out my review here!!!


These brands are all widely available in supermarkets, boots & superdrug!!!!

Check out how these products have been affecting my foundations daily on the blog!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!!!