Friday, 13 April 2012

Pukka Up...


The Kate Collection - as the name says this is Kate Moss' lipstick collection for Rimmel London. According to Rimmel these lipsticks have "a breakthrough formula featuring the exclusive black diamond pigment complex, the lipstick reflects like never before creating gorgeous tones that make you look, and look again"


At a retail price of £5.49 from Boots or €6.94 McCabe's online, this is a great cheap and cheerful lippy. Keep an eye out for the 3 for 2's in Boots to get an even better deal. 



These lippies come in 7 great shades check them out here!!


The two shades I went for were #03 and #12 and I'm head over heels in love!!!


The #008 offers a neutral slightly brown shade that looks great for casual day time/work look, whereas the #012 offers a fantastic bright red/coral shade that brightens up a day time look to no end, and looks fantastic for a night out!! If your afraid of bright lips this probably ain't for you!!



Top #008
Bottom #012

I love everything about this collection from the price to the appearance to the smell!!! I was always one of those girls when I was younger that wanted to be like the ma leaving lipstick marks on coffee cups/glasses and my oh my this lipstick leaves some might marks but still has great staying power!!!




Have any of y'all tried this, how did yee get on????




6 comments:

  1. I won 5 of these from Pretty Easy and I Love them too! My Fave Lipsticks that I own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh stop i was tempted to go to work with the coral one i love it that much :)

      Delete
  2. I like the look of 12, with the hint of coral in it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. breige they are fab. It transforms an outfit!!!

      Delete
  3. I got 12, the red one, but it really doesn't suit me at all! I think my face is too red for it, because it just looks wrong on me. But if I could get away with it I'd love the shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that it wouldnt suit me either cause im quiet red faced but i love it now for a night out!!! maybe give it another chance nicola :)

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!