Tuesday, 29 May 2012

L.A Girl Nail Polish

Since starting my new job I've had to walk through Westfield Stratford everyday, and with the state my finances are in I've been pretty much walking through with a blindfold on to resist temptation.

However pay day arrived and I opened my eyes a wee bit. First to catch my eye was a sign '99p nail poilsh'.

The selection in 'Beauty Box' is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... I didn't know where to start.




The higher end of the range comes in at £1.99. 
L.A Girl Rock Star - Supernova - 1.99

Teamed up with black L'oreal polish

The result - love them!

I'd defo recommend popping into this shop for a nosey if your in the Stratford area!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog!
    Lovely post here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh,I like the look of that!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!