Tuesday, 29 May 2012

More Moss on my lips!

I think it is fairly safe to say that I'm having a little love affair with my Kate Moss Rimmel lipsticks!!

I bought a couple a while back, which you can see here, and just love love love them.

I've been drooling over the others in the collection, and today I picked up '20 Rossetto'. I got mine for £3.99 in Boots on offer, they are retailing everywhere else @ £5.49 or €6.95 for all you lovely Irish ladies!

If the truth be told I've been hymming and hawing over this color for quiet a while as I was afraid it was a bit too bright, but I think the sun has inspired me to embrace a bit of color!!!





I cant wait for the long weekend to stick on a nice black dress, and pop this bad boy on my lips!! (even though my poor BF wont thank me for the pink lippy on his face)

Anyone else loving these lippys???



1 comment:

  1. I literally just did a post on this exact lipstick!! It's gorgeous, isn't it? I have a few others from that range and love them too.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!