Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Music Therapy - Snow Patrol - New York


I've mentioned it before but I'll tell y'all again I'm a huge Snow Patrol fan, have seen them live about 6/7 times now in a few different countries. I am proud to admit that I have cried listening to the amazing voice of Gary Lightbody, (esp when under the influence of whiskey in oz wrapped in a tri color), and I was lucky enough, thanks to my gorg BF to see them live in the O2 London this past Feb.

When I heard this song live, I really can't describe how amazing it was. It was like every single person in the arena was in complete awe of how truly amazing this band really are.

I really hope you enjoy this song, and perhaps explore more Snow Patrol if your not already a big fan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!!!