Monday, 21 May 2012

Vichy Normaderm Review





Vichy Normaderm offers a complete collection for imperfection prone skin: irregular texture, excess oil, blocked and/or dilated pores.


After reading loads about this range online, and all over blogs, I couldn't wait to get my paws on it. My skin hasn't been in great shape for the last few months, and I was eager to get something that may help clear it all up.


I got three products in the three for two in boots about three months ago, and wanted to give them a fair go before I reviewed. 


Product Information:


Normaderm Hydrating Care £11.74
Transforms 6 imperfection concerns:
-Blemishes            
-Pores 
-Shine                      
-Oily Skin 
-Marks                     
-Uneven Complexion 


Info from Vichy Website






This moisturiser comes in a 50ml pump bottle, which is great for controlling the amount you need. I found it really nice and light on my skin, and didn't feel at all greasy etc after. However I do wish that there was an SPF present.


Normaderm Exfoliating Unclogging Gel £10.50
'Unclogs pores and refines skin texture'.






As I have an oily t-zone a good exfoliator is necessary. This comes in a clear squeezy 125ml bottle. The beads in this are just the right size and texture, leaving your skin feeling clean but not too scratchy.
I was using this on average three times a week, and usually in the shower.


Normaderm Purifying Cleansing Gel  £10.50
This daily cleansing gel 'helps reduce sebum and impurities without over drying'. 






This cleansing gel comes in a 200ml pump bottle. I find one pump goes a long way and gives a lovely foaming texture. It removes all traces of makeup and gives a great clean feeling to my skin without my face and neck feeling too dry afterward. 


Conclusion:


As I mentioned above, I have been using these products on a daily basis for almost three months now. I am very sorry to report that I haven't noticed any difference in my skin tone. Although my skin feels clean etc after using these products, I find my pores to be in the same condition and blemishes have yet to disappear.


I will continue to use these products as I feel they aren't doing my skin any harm, but I probably will not repurchase once they have run out.


Has anyone else used these and found little results, or are you one of the lucky ones that has fantastic skin courtesy of Vichy???

3 comments:

  1. ive been using the normaderm total mat moisturiser for 2 months now and although its perfect for under foundation it made no difference to my skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review did it help with lightening spots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey rentu, it didnt help whatsoever!!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!