Monday, 11 June 2012

Adoreabubbles inspired nails..

After seeing Sarah's of Adoreabubbles Cath Kidson nails (here) I was dying to give them a go.


Sarah gives a great tutorial of how to do them so I'm not going to go in to much detail. Drop over to her site, its fab x


.
Base: Barry M - 304 mint green

 


Centre: L.A Colors - ocean blue



Petals: Rimmel - 060 hot & spicey
















Dotting tool & cardboard




My Workshop!!

The finished product


I'm really happy with the way these turned out!! Not bad for the second or third time playing about with my dotting tools!!

I would like to reiterate that I took all inspiration from Sarah @ Adoreabubbles and 100% credit goes to her for the design!!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks lovey, even got compliment from boys in work!!

      Delete
  2. So feckin cute! I have not done a nail post in so so long! I WILL do one in the morning. Love your post. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!