Friday, 8 June 2012

Lush Mask of Magnaminty - Review

I was in dire need of a face mask, and since I walk past Lush Stratford City most days I thought I'd give one of their masks a go!!

With the advice of the lovely sales advisor I opted for the mask of magnaminty - face and back pack.

My skin has gone haywire the past month or so esp on my back and shoulders, getting spots again which makes me super self conscious in certain clothes so having a mask that I can put on my shoulders and back is a bonus.

Lush say "this peppermint mask does everything it can to fight eruptions and outbreaks and can return your skin to tip top condition'




I apply this mask, a good amount to my wet face, back and shoulders, twice a week, and leave for about 5/10 mins.

The texture of the mask is nice and gritty but without being harsh at all!! It feels lovely and cooling on the face, and you feel super clean and fresh once washed off!!!

Even the BF agress (hehe not sure if he wants me to share that info) opps!!!

I can safely say after using this for a couple of weeks I have noticed a difference, esp on my shoulders, which I am delira about.

Mask of Magnaminty 315g comes in at £8.25.

You can check out what Lush have to say about this fab product here!

Another plus is that this is part of Lush's black pot scheme, bring back 5 empty pots and get one free :)

1 comment:

Let me know your thoughts!!!