Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Stop right now!!

This post ties in perfectly with my 'Reminiscing' post from the other day, as it will bring you right back to the 90's, dodgey singing, sketchers with pedal pushers, sequined boob tubes, ye see where I'm going!!!

For any of you that may not have seen/heard the Spice girls, yes you read that right the first time, the Spice Girls, came back together yesterday on those famous stairs @ The Renaissance St. Pancras London for the launch of the new musical Viva Forever. As can be guessed from the name, the musical is inspired and features Spice Girls songs. But as was insinuated by the headlines, none of the girls are in the musical nor will they be back singing anytime soon, so you can breathe a sigh of relief/or dismay!

Musical aside, I was more concerned about was the face on Posh... From the photo below you can see how out of place, unhappy and dare I say frail she looks!! As you may have seen me tweet earlier 'she needs a good feed'.


Photo from hello online
I think its fair to say the rest of the ladies look fab. How the hell does a 36 year old Emma Bunton still look like Baby Spice!! I flippin love Sporty's dress, and I think its fair to say Scary and Ginger have smashing leggies!!! Its a far cry from the 1996 pic below!! JAYSUS!!!



If I am in London come Novemeber, I have to admit I probably will go along and have a wee goo at the musical for nothing more than to curb my curiosity!!

1 comment:

Let me know your thoughts!!!