Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Clicking my heels

I have been swooning over ankle boots the last couple of weeks. They are everywhere I look, and I love how versatile they are. Chelsea boots were my summer want but I never got around to them, so I'm def gonna pick up a pair of these mid heel booties for autumn/winter! 


Here are a few that I have spotted & love!!!


Image 1 of Oasis Fran Ankle Boots
Oasis Fran Ankle Boot - £70/£96.78 ASOS

Image 1 of ASOS ALBY Mid Heel Leather Chelsea Boot
ASOS Alby Mid Heel Chelsea Boot £55/€76

Image 1 of Ash Jalouse Suede Mid Heel Ankle Boots
Ash Jalouse Suede Mid Heel Ankle Boot £145/£200 ASOS
Black (Black) Black Leather Skull Ankle Boots | 256939001 | New Look
New Look £59.99
Grey (Grey) Grey Leather Western Heeled Boots | 255943904 | New Look
New Look £39.99

1 comment:

  1. These are so chic and would look cute with a whole variety of outfits. Love the first pair especially :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!