Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Fifty Shades Review

I mentioned in a previous post about what I've been reading that I was just about to read Fifty Shades of Grey. If you haven't heard of this book you must of been hiding away, cause its blooming everywhere, you can't avoid it.



The book is a, to put it bluntly, dirty romantic book. Not my usual style at all but I was very curious as to what all the fuss was about!! Its about one Christian Grey who encounters Anastacia Steele and it goes from there.. The author writes in a very simplistic, easy to read sort of way, but I had to ask myself what the hell was going through her head writing it!!

This book kept me reading until the end, and it was very easy to read i.e not a lot is left to the imagination! I won't be going out buying the other two though cause Mr Grey gives me the willies, and not in the good kind of way...

If you have read this, what did you think, will you be going back for some more Christian Grey???

Có xx

6 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to make it further than page 20 but some of the blog posts I've read have had me in stitches nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh do link me them if you can remember :)

      Delete
    2. Karen and Kitty Catastrophe's posts are freakin' hilarious (sorry if you've already read them)

      http://ramp.ie/index.php/category/comedy/fifty-shades-of-shite/

      http://redlemonade.blogspot.ie/search/label/Fifty%20Shades%20of%20Wank

      Oh and here's how the #irishshadesofgrey thing got started:

      http://itonlyencouragesthem.wordpress.com/2012/07/03/irish-shades-of-grey/

      Delete
  2. I've read all three books. they were ok, S&M for the M&S crowd lol ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw some older lady wearing a 'Keep Calm and Obey Mr Grey' t-shirt over the weekend *barf*

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!