Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Free Lippy Lunch!

Walking into Westfield Stratford City @ lunch time today, we were greeted by a big Special K stand that seemed to be giving out free food!! So naturally enought our bellies dragged us over!! We were told by the staff that Special K were launching a new website and that if we signed up to it, we would get a goodie bag with a FREE lipstick!!!

FREE and LIPSTICK = two of my favourite words!

Signed up in about two mins, and received my good bag with a few treats in it, but most importantly my FREE Max Factor, full size, lipstick!!

Put my lipstick on here I come dum du dum!!

Red lippy is one of my favourites so I was flipping delira with this one: Ruby Tuesday!!



The packaging is gorg, looks really expensive and shiney! My inner magpie was very happy!!

The swatch above shoes you thats its more of a coral red rather than dark red!!

It feels very moisturising on the lips, and gives a very nice finish!





YAY to free lippy!!

Thanks Special K!!!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colour and 'free lipstick' are some of the best words ever :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!