Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Mila Kunis for Dior

Mila Kunis, who I have a massive girl crush on, star of Ted, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and The Black Swan, has become the new face of Dior's Miss Dior handbag campaign.

The campaign is vintage, and you know me, I flipping love vintage!!

This vintage look is a far cry from what we may remember Mila looking like in 'That 70's Show', I will let the pictures do the talking.

MILA19F_1_WEB
nydailynews.com
MILA19F_2_WEB
nydailynews.com
fashion.telegraph.co.uk

Mila Kunis in Miss Dior ad
nydailynews.com

Let me know what you think of this 50's look!!

Có xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she looks completely different! In the second picture she reminds me of someone but I can't think who. She looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some things you can look for cheap christmas gifts to ensure you are actually purchasing authentic women rolex watches online. If you choose to spend your money on a designer cheap chanel shopping bag it is best to make sure you are getting the authentic item.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!