Sunday, 15 July 2012

Weddings via Pinterest No. 2

Happy Sunday peeps, hope your all slobbed out on the couch having a lazy day, I on the other hand am in work, trying to sneakily get my post together!!

So last week I reignited my love for pinterest and decided to start sharing with you all what I love, and hopefully inspire you a little bit.

So here goes, here are the things I loved this week :)


Pinned Image
thebridescafe.com
These blue heart lady dragons from Vivienne Westwood are just amazing. They are only £130.00 which I don't think is too high a price to pay for your big day!! They also combine you new and blue!!




Pinned Image
stylemepretty.com
 I love this idea for save the dates. It is something a little more quirky than sending out standard hallmark cards, it looks fun too!! I reckon you could do this really easily yourself and its very cost effective too!!




Pinned Image
etsy.com

If you don't know me let me tell you that I flipping love fascinators and headpieces, therefore I dribbled a little bit when I saw this beaut. Perfect if your a bride that doesn't want a veil or tiara type thing!!




Pinned Image
uploaded from an anonymous iphone

If your the kinda gal that prefers paint to a gel french mani look this is a great idea. A nice pale pastel colour with a love heart painted on your ring finger!! I know this would suit me to the ground cause I cant function properly with falsies or gels!! Id be at the top table tearing them off!!




Pinned Image
bridalguide.com

Why not give your bridal party some props that make a gorg photo!! You could also include any smallies, parents etc!! You could get different letters to spell out whatever you like, but good luck organising people after a few bevvies!!!



I will leave you with this lot for now, hope you enjoyed!!

If you did enjoy, why not check out last weeks weddings via pinterest no.1 here

Có xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!!!