Sunday, 26 August 2012

Birds of a feather...

Unless you have been hiding in a cupboard recently you will have noticed that prints are everywhere: Aztec to leopard to floral etc etc.

Something I'm loving at the moment is birds, not the female kind, I'm not coming out of the closet here on my blog, bird print, jewelry etc.

As trends come and go I tend not to spend a lot of money on them if i even jump on the bandwagon so here are a few cheap and cheerful birdie bits I picked up over the past couple of weeks!!



Three rustic gold coloured pieces picked up in Primark!



Picked up this in Dunnes Stores (sorry uk readers we don't have one here). Looks great with chunky heels for a night out, but worn with flats makes a perfect day time outfit too. I reckon it will be transferable to winter with a pair of blue tights!




This shirt was love at first sight. Cost me approx £12/€13 in Primark. Looks great with a pair of jeans. I wear a kaki vest top underneath cause I'm not too good with the showing my bra off under sheer look!



So there you have it, the next print I have my eye on are a fab pair of floral cigarette pants, teamed with a white peplum top! Wish me luck!!!

Có x



1 comment:

Let me know your thoughts!!!