Monday, 6 August 2012

Weddings via Pinterest no. 5

Hello Ladies,

I've been swooning over a lot of dresses lately that I think would be perfect for a guest dress at a wedding.

Here's my picks from my pinterest this week:

elegance
http://www.thepinkpeonies.com

^^ I love this outfit, its so elegant and the nude colours would suit a wedding at anytime of the year.

glitter bustier
http://www.fashforfashion.com/
^^ I'm not usually one for sparkle but the moment I saw this bustier I knew it would be amazing with a skirt and killer heels for a wedding. 

Pleated Maxi Dress / Warehouse / £100
warehouse.co.uk
^^ This dress is even more stunning in real life. If i had an occasion I'd be running in the door to pick up this beaut!

Flouro Embellished Dress / Warehouse / £135
www.warehouse.co.uk
^^ I love all the embellishment on this dress. I'm also a huge fan of the high neck on it. Its just fab!!

Been to many weddings this summer?? What did you wear??

Có xx



2 comments:

Let me know your thoughts!!!