Tuesday, 23 October 2012

2013 Spring Music Madness


In case I didn’t mention it before (which I’m certain I have) I am a HUGE Biffy Clyro fan so needless to say when I opened my emails last night and saw ‘Tour Dates Announced’ I nearly hit the roof with excitement.  However I must admit that I was a little disappointed it wasn’t a more ‘intimate’ gig in somewhere like the Olympia but I’m still gonna be in the O2 with bells on!! They play Dublin 28th March and tickets go on sale this Friday, or if your signed up to their website they have presale tomorrow at 9am.





For all you secret cheesy pop addicts the girls are back!! YES you heard me right, Girls Aloud have come back with a bang, their new song is cheestastic and I LOVE it. Give it a listen at high volume!! They are touring UK and Ireland for their 10th anniversary and I for one am sure it will be amaze!! They play the O2 on March 16th, bit of a Paddy’s day warm up me thinks!! 





Last but not least, Bloc Party are also making a come back. ‘Like drinking poison, like eating glass’... God I love this band, have seen them a couple of times and they have not disappointed. Tickets are already on sale for their Olympia dates 12/13th Feb 2013 priced between €33 and €44.


 
If there are any of you who don’t have cash at the moment to buy tickets but are desperate to go, keep an eye out on toutless.ie closer to the time and you may pick some up then!!


Any other gigs I'm missing out on?????
 
Ciao,

Có xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!!!