Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Professional Make Up - Worth the money?

I was a bridesmaid a couple of weeks ago and the B2B booked a professional makeup artist for the day.

I was a bit dubious at the start about her splashing the cash for all the bridesmaid, and kinda got in the frame of mind ah sure I'll do my own and we'll be grand.

J booked the MUA who works for MAC in Limerick, and she came to Kinnity on the day of the wedding and transformed us all. I couldn't believe it when I looked in the mirror, I'm not one to blow my own horn but my oh my I thought my face looked smashing!!!

So to answer the question in the title of the post - most def worth the money. The MUA did things with contouring I never imagined. The makeup lasted all day, was completely non transfer, and just general amazingness!!!

I will find out the MUA's details for anyone who is interested, I'd highly recommend her!!!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. awww thank you, wish i could recreate the look everyday :) x

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful, really polished but not overdone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! She did a fab job.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!