Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Skin Matters; The Body Shop

I recently blogged, here, about how bad my skin has been, and how its affecting my self confidence. In search of a natural solution for my skin problems on my face, I wandered in to my local The Body Shop for a little nosey.

The sales consultant, Shirley, (The Body Shop Newbridge) was so nice and informative. I told her my skin issues, and immediately she told me to back away from the tea tree, that it would dry out my whole face rather than just target the areas I needed to target.

I was directed toward the seaweed range of facial products. Shirley (you'd swear I was bezzie mates) told me it would help draw out all the impurities from my skin in a gentle manor and help keep it in good condition after. She also warned me it would probably get worse before it got better, which I expected anyway.

I plan on going into a detailed review of the products in approx two months and tell if they are amazing therefore I wont go in to too much detail now.

Here's what I did pick up though, along with three samples she kindly gave me, which I will purchase if I like them!!

I was so excited I wanted to throw them all on my face in the one go!! :)

Top L-R Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash, Soft Facial Cleansing Sponge, Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion
Bottom L-R Seaweed Exfoliating Wash, Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask, Warming Mineral Mask

The Bill:
Facial Wash €10.95 / £8
Moisturiser €16.50 / £11
Sponge €4.95 / £4

Any of you using The Body Shop skincare range?? Let me know what its like!!

Có x

1 comment:

  1. The mineral warming face mask is brilliant :) I love it :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!