Thursday, 3 January 2013

Guess who's back, back again!!



Hello & Happy New Year all!!

I’ve been MIA for quiet a while and thought I owed you a wee bit of an explanation as to why! Well as you know I started a new job a few months ago, the commute is 2 ½ hours in the morn, and then 2 hours in the evening, i spend all day on the comp so the long and short is that I’m usually too tired to sit on the comp when I get home to blog.
My headaches were getting worse and worse, to the point that everyday I woke up feeling hungover and was getting migraines on a regular basis. Needless to say I felt  like this was taking over my life (and I’m not exaggerating). I’m sick of taking painkillers etc so went to the opticians to see if there had been a change in my eyes that may have been causing the havoc!! Low and behold there was!!! I nearly hugged the glasses man when he told me there was astigmatism in my left eye, in lay man terms its shaped like a rugby ball when it should be shaped like a football. So basically I’m all nerd like with my glasses now, I have to wear them in work at the comp, and at night time driving, essentially its glare that makes my eyes tired, the good one tries to compensate and my brain hurts and I get the migraines. Honestly never been so happy to hand over  I’m all nerd like with my glasses now, I have to wear them in work at the comp, and at night time driving, essentially its glare that makes my eyes tired, the good one tries to compensate and my brain hurts and I get the migraines. Honestly never been so happy to hand over 200 blips in my life! I only got to wear my glasses to work for two days before xmas, but I didn’t get one single headache all Christmas, not being on the computer probably helped too!

Got my first migraine since Dec 15th yesterday, woke up at 3am had to take my prescription tabs, another 2 anadin for breakfast, the shadow still remains today so again 2 anadin for breakfast (see what I mean about being sick of taking painkillers). I think I brought it on myself by being on the laptop and not wearing my specs, so lesson learned, hopefully will be the last one I see for  a very long time!!!

I wont keep droning on about it now, just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and will be back blogging properly this year!!!

I’ll fill you in on my new years resolutions in my next post!!

Hope your all well,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!!!