Thursday, 3 January 2013

New Years Resolutions



If your a person who hates listening to others new years resolutions then click the x button right away cause I’m just about to lay mine out on the table for the world to see.

sourced: 1ms.net

I can only ever remember making one new years resolution that I have stuck to over the past number of years.  
‘be nicer to people’
I’m not a horrible person by any means but the way I decided to go about this one was simply not to make assumptions about people and give them the benefit of the doubt. We are all guilty of  looking at someone and going “jaysus state of them”  or “size of yer one”, well nobody is bloody perfect so I tried to eliminate these thoughts from my head, and if they do come in to my head I certainly don’t voice them anymore like i probably did when I was 16 and thought it was funny to slag people off .

Well this year 2013 I’m gonna keep going with the above resolution and try the following:

Run the Kildare half marathon in May > running begins next week, no matter how tired i am after work the running leggings are going straight on and I’m gonna start slowly but surely building up my endurance. 

Get back in contact with old friends > there are loads of girls I went to school/college/worked with that I got on great with and would have considered really close friends, but as life does it got in the way and I seem to have lost touch. This is the year that I am going to get back in touch!!

Be more proactive in achieving my career goals > this one prob sounds easier than it will be to do, but basically I’m gonna try every which way I can to get in to the disability sector. Its the one thing in life I feel truly passionate about. If this means doing some further education bring it on, and if anyone out there in the disability sector is reading this and has any advice PLEASE TELL ME!!

Last but not least, go on a sun holiday > I don’t remember the last sun holiday I was on so this year I’m gonna save my little arse off and get away with the bf someone hot and far away in the winter!!

So that's my lot hope I didn't bore the socks of you!

Let me know if you have made any of your own.

Happy new year btw, hope 2013 is good to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!!!