Thursday, 14 February 2013

Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games - Get Involved.



Bit of a different post today, but it’s something I feel excited about so thought I would share with the rest of you.

As you prob know I worked at the Olympics and Paralympics in 2012 and it was probably the best job I’ve ever had, met the best people, gained good experience and it’s once in a lifetime experience.

I am really eager to get involved with any other games that are close to home, and for that reason I’m looking forward to 2014 Commonwealth games which are taking place
 in Glasgow, 23rd July – 3rd August.

sourced: fawndoo.com

The closing date is fast approaching for volunteer applications, so I hereby encourage you to log on to the site below and register your interest in becoming a volunteer. It will be an amazing experience if you are someone that is interested in sports and 
want to meet new people!!

If any of my London 2012 friends are reading this I’m assuming you have already filled yours out??? If not, move your arses!! Only 2 weeks to go!!

There are also paid opportunities if you want to get involved in the events industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!!!