Thursday, 7 February 2013

Liebster Award!!


So I have been nominated by the lovely Sarah from raragiggles.blogspot.ie for the liebster award. The idea of this is to find out more about bloggers who have under 200 followers, and maybe they will gain some more in the process!!
So the idea is this:
1.       You nominate 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers.
2.      Tell everyone 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you.
3.      Then, come up with 11 new questions & let the bloggers know that they've been nominated!

Here are 11 random facts about me:
1.       I can’t go asleep unless I have put lip balm on.
2.      I have 6 tattoos: both feet, back, either side of stomach, and up my right side.
3.      I have had quiet a few piercings: scaffold, neck, lip, smiley, belly
4.      Not having nail varnish on gives me the willies, I can barely go a day without it!
5.      When I am alone in the house I love nothing more than putting in the headphones and blaring out the choons, I could wake the dead.
6.      I cry at ridiculous stuff on the tele, home and away is one of the worst (sadddo)
7.      My favourite band in the world is Biffy Clyro, if I met them I would most def faint.
8.     I have travelled to Thailand, Australia, Alaska and Canda
9.      I worked at the Olympics in London in 2012.
10.  I’ll always have a Jim Beam and coke
11.   I say 'gives me the willies' far too much!

Sarah asked me the following questions:
1. Favourite film? Ohhh this is a hard one, but if I have to chose its got to be Home Alone! I just love it!
2. If you were stranded on a desert island what is the one thing you would HAVE to have? My ipod, music heals the sole as they say! It might not keep me hydrated but at least I might hallucinate Simon Neil!
3. What do you think is the hardest part of blogging? For me it is having the time to put in to it, i have zero time in the evenings due to a long commute, and the weekends are precious time with the boy and friends. I am saving atm for a tablet so that I can blog on the go!
4. What song would describe you best? Kentish Town Waltz by Immelda May
5. If you could learn one random musical instrument, what would it be? The accordion, this roots from always attempting to play the one in  my nanas house when I was a wee one!
6. What is your favorite makeup brand? High end  - Lancome because their foundation is yet to fail me.  And from the high street end – Rimmel because I LOVE the Kate Moss lippies!
7. If you could have a super power for the day what would it be? Flying, I could zip around Europe and see all the sites I desire!
8. What would your dream job be? Working with animals in Dublin Zoo
9. Heels or flatties? Heels always
10. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go? Peru
11. Pepsi or Coca Cola?! Coke 


Nominate 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers:
This is tricky as a lot of the blogs I follow have been tagged in this post already so I've no one 'new' as such so I'm gonna cheat just tell me in the comments below or tweet me and I'll tag you in this post if you haven't already done this!!

Here are my 11 questions if your gonna give it a go!

  1. 1.       Beard or clean shaven?
    2.       Pop or rock?
    3.       Favourite makeup brand?
    4.       Why do you blog?
    5.       Cats or dogs?
    6.       Dream job?
    7.       Tanned or au natural?
    8.       Favourite childhood memory?
    9.       What is the top of your bucket list?
    10.   How would you describe yourself in three words?
    11.   Three wishes from the genie in a bottle?

I hope to hear from some new bloggers through this so don't be shy and give me a shout so I can tag you here!!

Có x

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realise you had so many tattoos - Did your side one hurt? That's where I plan on getting one!
    & I'm the same with nail polish, I hate looking at my bare nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Chloe, eh no not really, i have a fairly high pain threshold though, but on a whole id say no!!! :) feet killed, and i mean killed me!!!

      Delete
    2. Agh, I want one on my ribs but was going to get a smaller one on my foot just to get used to the experience!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!