Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Purederm Exfoliating Foot Mask ~ Review



When I saw this foot mask review on beaut.ie I knew I needed one in my life so I ran along to pennys (as I tend to do every flipping Friday) and pick one up for me, mam, and the boy (he likes to be pampered)!

For your €3.50 you get two plastic sock like things, you cut off the top and slide your tootsies in, and leave for 60-90mins to bake!! Be warned the magic liquid inside is quiet cold which may bring on a fit of the giggles. If you’re going to chance walking around with them on your feet, BE CAREFUL, esp if you have wooden floors. After our 60-90 mins you rinse them off in a shower. We left ours on for 90 mins simply cause we were watching a film!



So what’s in this that actually makes the skin come off, surely it can’t be good for the skin I hear you thinking to yourself.. Well I’m no scientist (the bro got those brains)so I really do not have a notion if its good or bad for you but it gives the usual advice etc on the back, and my feet didn't fall off which is a good thing!!




Nothing happened for 4 days so don’t get disheartened (as my mam did) cause on day 4/5 you will shed your foot skin like a snake!! Your socks will be full of skin so empty them out to make sure you don’t wash the skin in!! Hahaha I can imagine anyone who hates feet is getting a little bit sick in their mouths right about now!! It’s amazing if you love peeling dead skin which I do, (you can’t beat a bit of sunburn). 

sourced from chime.in

Basically what I’m saying is this will be the best €3.50 you will ever spend on your feet. Once all the skin has shed, you will have the smoothest feet EVER. All three of us loved this product and will def be stocking up.

Let me know how you get on if you use it / have used it…

I will spare you all from the peeling skin pictures (yes we did exchange pics, vom!!)

Có x

8 comments:

  1. I loved these! Thought nothing was happening as well, then I turned my tights inside out & it was rank... But my feet are beautiful now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh the shedding is yuky but satisfying aint it!!!

      Delete
  2. great review! raging at myself that I still havent tried these yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant find this product anywhere in arkansas and Florida no one at pennys has ever heard of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!! do you need to put this product 5 days? or only one time??
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!! do you need to put this product 5 days? or only one time??
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marielos, just once for 60-90 mins!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!