Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Wedding Wednesdays - First Dance Songs #4

Oh its that time of the week again, here are a few songs I thought would be nice for a first dance song... Not all of these would suit me mind, but I'd certainly sing along, probably sobbing a little too!!

As always I would love to hear what your first dance song was/will be...

Jersey Boys - You're just too good to be true


Ewan McGregor - Your Song


One Direction - Little Things


Damien Rice - The Blowers Daughter


Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up


Ciao,
Có x

4 comments:

  1. Nice options, here's a few I had on my list if you're interested.

    Nat King Cole....Unforgettable
    Nat King Cole....Lets Face The Music & Dance (would have loved this but neither of us can do more than shuffle around without falling over and it's quite fast in parts).
    And the winner was, dah da da dahhhh!!! You & Me by Lifehouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh nat king cole, & im also laughing at you shuffling and falling over your train if you did it!!
      Im listening to your lifehouse song, its gorg, never heard it before x

      Delete
  2. Yeah it's gorgeous....and nice and slow too so we didn't make fools of ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection of wedding songs! ♥ I could add these to my very own favorites =) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!