Friday, 3 May 2013

Fit Friday - 30 Day Shred Update #1

Lalalalalala Long Weekend... Yay its Friday, and its a long weekend so yeow to that!!!



I blogged the other day about starting the 30 day shred and just wanted to give you my first update as to how it is going. FYI I will do updates each Friday.. Fit Friday - cheesy I know!!

Day 1 Tues: Was surprised how hard it was tbh, i thought reading the exercises on paper I would be fine, but i wasn't, I think the poor dog thought I was dying in the next room.

Day 2 Wed: Wasn't very sore after day 1 which I was surprised about, and found today a lot better than the day one. Took my measurements today too so really intrigued to see if they change.

Day 3 Fri: Had an event last night so hadn't got the time to complete, did today instead. I found it hard tonight, I think I started off in my head thinking oh yes Friday, flake out on the couch, which was stoopid. Added a few extra stretches at the end tonight as I felt my calves burning after day 2. Will get up in the am and enter with a better mental attitude..

Have a lovely weekend everyone... Keep me up to date with your progress and feel free to link me your 30 day shred blog links if you have one,

Có x

8 comments:

  1. Will be interested to hear how you get on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it can be so hard to do it the first time round! It doesn't seem bad but it's horrible! I must try again soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i need to get my mindset right, that's the worst part!

      Delete
  3. It is hard! By the time I got to the part with the arm weights the first time I had sweat dripping from my eyelashes!!!! Very worth it though, keep with it & you'll be able to fly through it, it's surprising how quickly your fitness levels increase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so or else ill be crawling along the floor soon!!

      Delete
  4. Fit Friday.. Cheesey but good.. I look forward to your progress reports :)
    Yhis is possibly the only thing I've never tried, so I'm looking forward to seeing your six pack in 30 days ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your the spinning queen, you don't need another activity ;)

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!