Thursday, 16 May 2013

Hangover Cure - Prepare for the weekend!!

I considered stopping drinking altogether last year as it made me soooooo sick, like the whole next day was a write off, no 'cure' worked for me at all, it was literally puking all day!!! But there is always an occasion that calls for a drink, and thanks to my lovely online friend EvieM, I have finally, after 10 years of hangover, found a cure!!! 

Hallll eeeee luuuuu jahhhhhh!!!
 

Let me introduce you to my friend Milk Thistle.

 

Milk thistle is found to have liver-protective and regenerative properties, as well as antioxidant effects. It has been used clinically for a variety of liver ailments, such as hepatitis,and to improve liver function. 

You can buy milk thistle tablets in any health shop, and boots. Its around €13 for the 60 tablets.
You can take them in a few days in a lead up to a big session, or the way i do it is take one the day I am heading out, the IMPORTANT one to take is when you get home that night, and then another one the next morning! 

This thing is a miracle cure. 

Thank you lovely purpley flower thistle thing & EvieM!!

4 comments:

  1. You are most welcome Co, twas my best friend that introduced me to them as I had earned the nickname "pukey monster" cause I'm so bad after drink. I must try the tablets, I had the liquid but it's out of date so I must stock up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never tried them myself, but these were a huuuuge hit in uni once you were past first year and actually had to be functional the day after drinking! :) Glad you've found something that works for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by milk thistle Co, Found it about 2 years ago and it has never let me down!! Everyone should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think Milk Thistle will have any side effects and it is affordable. Thank you for introducing this natural hangover cure and i think it's better than other hangover cures.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!