Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Wedding Wednesdays: Jenny Packham 2013

I came across this collection online this week and I'm in awe of it. The subtle vintage touch is just stunning!

Jenny Packham collections are available from two boutiques in Dublin 2 Sharon Hoey and Anabel Rose and also Blush Boutique in Belfast.

AZALEA


HYCANTH

NERINE

ASTRANTIA

MIMOSA
*all photos taken from the official Jenny Packham site

Would love to know what you think of these beautiful gowns. My fave is the very first ~ Azalea, it just screams vintage elegance.

4 comments:

  1. Love no. 4, I'm an awful hoor for the lace wedding dress, no. 2 is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. love the last two.. but then I may be biased as I hate showing off my arms! :) Now all I need is to tone up &

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the last two are beautiful I actually may keep them far back in my head for when me and my oh tie the knot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the back of no 2! My little sister didn't agree... Her comments were "horrible.. horrible.. okay if you got rid of the flower.. rotten.. horrible." The honesty of an 11 year old!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!