Monday, 24 June 2013

Dove Summer Glow ¦ Review

Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion is essentially a moisturiser that will give you a gradual tan, and seeing as I resemble casper the ghost with my pastiness, I was delighted to give this a try.


I am quiet skeptical about gradual tanners as I ended up like a simpson a few years ago, not a good look, so I was a little bit apprehensive.

I received* Summer Glow in the color 'light' and for the past week I have been applying to my legs. A little goes a long way with this product so you will def recieve vlaue for money! There is no nasty fake tan smell off this lotion which makes it a winner in my book. It takes a few mins to dry so if you're in a hurry in the am, maybe apply at night instead! Don't forget to wash your hands after application, unless you are a fan of tanned palms...

I'm delighted to tell you my legs are sporting a lovely light tan at the moment, I by no means look like I have been on holidays but Summer Glow has taken the whiteness away. It has also left my legs feeling really soft so as a moisuturiser it is doing its job also.


Dove Summer Glow has a RRP of 6.49 and comes in three different shades: light, dark and dark with shimmer.

I would 100% recommend this, throw one in the trolley when you are doing the shopping!

*received as a PR sample for review

9 comments:

  1. I sometimes prefer a gradual tanner, or I use them to prolong ,y cocoa brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. d'ye know i was thinking it would help with the oul CB alright!! Great minds!!!

      Delete
  2. I wish I wasn't too lazy for products like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am usually soooo lazy but ive gotten in to the habit so casper can stay away!! :)

      Delete
  3. I don't "do" tan, but I've been intrigued by the concept of the gradual tanners, might try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really nice evie, def worth a try!!!

      Delete
  4. I love this now. Bloggers influence me as I've bought it after loads of people have said it is amazing! Ha. I was pretty impressed too as it was a nice light shimmer. Love the blog! Xx

    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!