Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Lancôme La Vie Est Belle ¦ Review

Ever since I was little I was the pain in the arse kid that asked for 100 penny jellies with my pound in hand. I LOVE sweets, the smell, the look, the taste, nom!!! Therefore it is no surprise to anyone that knows me that I love sweet  smelling perfumes, and my oh my have I fallen for La Vie Est Belle big style.

Lancômes La Vie Est Belle is the number one eau de parfum in France since its release 7 months ago, and I can defo see why.



I know to some people packaging is not important, but it is to me as I like for my perfumes to be on display on my dresser. La Vie Est Belle definitely looks the part in gorgeous clear glass bottle, pink liquid, and topped off with a silver/grey ribbon.

You know when you smell something that tickles your taste buds and you wanna gobble it down, well this is how I feel about this perfume. It is simply divine!! Like if I could eat it I really would.

I am no use with undertones, overtones etc nor do I really have the interest, so the best way I can describe the scent of this perfume is to compare it to the likes of Paco Rabanne Black XS. It smells like sweets, and as my Da said, it's sweet smell hangs on the end of your nose all day. I didn't need to respray at all during the day as its lasting time was exceptional.


I have received a number of compliments on this scent since receiving* it, and isn't that what we all want deep down to receive little compliments like this! The boy was nearly wearing it himself he liked it that much!!

When this bottle runs dry there is no doubt in my mind that I will be running down to replace it. 

The RRP for the various sizes are as follows; 30ml €47.00, 50ml €65.00, and 75ml €80.00.

If you like sweet smelling fresh perfumes, La Vie Est Belle deserves a place on your dresser and neck!

*received as a PR sample for review

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. if i could eat it i would!!! But i wont!! :)

      Delete
  2. One of my ultimate favourite perfumes, I bought my first (and only, sob) bottle on my honeymoon last year and I've all but used it, it's the most beautiful perfume I've smelled in a long time! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love this! My mum introduced me to it last year so I got it as a xmas gift for her. She always moans about it going missing, wonder where it gets to... :p haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!