Monday, 8 July 2013

10 Day You Challenge - Day 2 - Nine Loves



Day 2 - Nine Loves

There is a whole lot of stuff I love but I have tried to narrow it down to these few random ones!

One : Reeses peanut butter cups – Since the bro came home from America with peanut butter m&m’s a few years I have been in love with all things peanut butter and chocolate with my fave being these bad boys. Nom!



Two: Biffy Clyro – I first saw these guys a few years back supporting Bloc Party and they blew my mind. I have been obsessed ever since, and got myself a biffy tattoo a couple of summers ago! Mon the Biff!!



Three: Jess – look at her face, what is not to love!



Four: Peeling sunburn – I dunno what it is about peeling burnt skin but it’s very satisfying!

Five: Giving presents – especially DIY ones. I like to think of myself as a somewhat creative person and I love giving pressies that have a lot of thought behind them!

Six: The boy – soppy I know but just look at him, what’s not to love! I was the happiest singleton in the world but then i came across him and everything changed for the better!



Seven: Listening to music at high volume singing my heart out when no one is around!! If you pass by the house on a sat morning you may see me jumping around like a lunatic.

Eight: The Curragh is one of my favorite places ever and I cannot imagine living to far from it.



Nine: Pancakes – if I had to live on one food substance for the rest of my days it would be pancakes. I make pretty awesome ones too!!

You can check out my day 1: ten secrets here if you like!

Link me your posts if you are doing this too :) 

18 comments:

  1. I love Reese's peanut butter cups too. My mam brought them & every kind of Hershey bar she could find home from a holiday to the states & Canada when I was in secondary school, man I was popular there for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught up on your two post.. FAB.. luv these kinda posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah no 6 is so sweet!I wanted to do this too but I always give up on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely post! Really made me smile! I don't think I could live without pancakes either to be honest, they're the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this! I want pancakes and Reese's now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say pancakes with melted Reeses as the filling would be lovely!

      Delete
    2. OMG this would be amazeballs :)

      Delete
  6. What a great mix! I love Reeses too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Loving it. Should try it myself shamelessly on my own although I'm wondering if I would stuggle.

    Have PASSIONATE desire now for all things peanut butter, going to the states in a few weeks so looking forward to gorging myself (in moderation obviously *snigger*) on reeces cups. Nom nom nom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go for it áine :) OMG u need to stuff your face with twizzlers too!!!!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!!!