Thursday, 25 July 2013

10 Day You Challenge - Day Four - 7 Wants

Well jaysus this should be easy, seven wants, I can name about a gazillion off hand! I'm going to go for the shallow side of this and leave out things like 'world peace' and 'freedom for all'.

One - I want to live in my own place. I have been living with my parents since getting back from London and I am craving my own space, I get on great with them, but at 27 I want to live by myself again!

Two - I don't just want, I need these - new converse dainty in white! I love cons and these are next on the list for sure!
 

Three - I want to travel Asia, I would love to be able to afford to take three - six months off and travel through Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos etc etc.

via Google Images


Four - I want to get the tattoo on my back covered up, I had it done when I was 17 and it needs to be hidden now! Have a new one all sketched out so should be starting it soon. Sugar skull baby!! I will stick up the before and after!

Five - I want to learn how to snowboard, and eventually do that jumping out of a helicopter on to a mountain. Think its called heliboarding! 

Six - A VW Van to tour around Europe in. Like a proper old school one that I can do up myself.

via autoevolution.com


Seven - Ray Ban Wayfarers have been a want of mine for about three years but I just never seem to have that spare 150 quid lying around!

via rayban.com

There ye go, if I pick any of these up, or move out, or jump out of a heli, I'll be sure to let you know!!

8 comments:

  1. Thats a nice list you got there :) I now want the cons and the glasses.. thanks :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill pick you up some too sure :) you NEED them for the new car sure :)

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to head off around Europe in a camper van. And I love white converse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh I'm wanting a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers after my mam got a lovely pair for herself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to grab your mams when she is not looking :)

      Delete
  4. I saw those Cons in a pale blue the other day and now I am in lust, I must have them. Also saw one of these VW vans the other day at the petrol station, it was soooo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Schuh had a great online sale on cons a while ago, not sure if it's still live or not. I got Wayfarers as a present a few years ago and sat on them...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!