Tuesday, 16 July 2013

10 Day You Challenge - Day Three - 8 Fears





This is the biggest one, bees and wasps terrify me beyond belief… I can’t put my finger on the exact reason as to why they scare the crap out of me, but the buzzing is enough to see me running/swotting like a crazy woman.




Open water – this fear is after easing a good lot since travelling around a bit, but I still wouldn’t be too confident about swimming out in the open sea for ages. I don’t like not knowing where the bottom is.

Sitting on the inside of a stranger on any form of public transport especially a plane – ye know those crazy people you see legging it to the plane, well I am one of them, I like to get on the plane @ the back and have the outside seat, I cannot and will not sit on the inside of a stranger, it scares the life out of me.

First dates – thank god this is no longer an issue as I am the worst first date ever, I get in to the sweats, feel sick with nerves, and jabber on. I never found first dates enjoyable, ever, they are horrible scary things!




Holding new born babies, they are so small and I’m scared of dropping them really, I know when I own one it will be different, but I don’t want to break anyone elses!!

Walking home alone at night time – I’m really not a fan of this, like anyone could jump out at you, it just makes me very anxious. 

 My house getting robbed – I would rather sit beside a stranger covered in bees in a glass bottom plane, than have someone rob our house again. I have never experienced fear like this in my life, I didn’t sleep for months after, I am still not too comfortable sleeping in my parents over night by myself.





Confrontation – not a fan, I don’t like arguing with anyone, if I have to confront anyone I get really worked up and usually end up with a tension headache. Id rather avoid at all costs. 

I'm sure there are a 1000 other things I have a fear of, do you share any of these with me??

You can also check out Day 1 and Day 2 if you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!!!