Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Frillseeker Launch @ The Vintage Cocktail Club

Sooooo I was lucky enough to attend the launch of the fantabulous Frillseeker website launch last Wednesday @ the very swanky Vintage Cocktail Club in Temple Bar.

Frillseeker is the brainchild of Kirstie McDermott who you will probably know from beaut.ie, and my oh my what a job she has made of this site.

via Frillseeker on Facebook
 
It is somewhere I visit every day as it reflects all the nice ‘frills’ I want to eventually own (in my dreams) and reflects Kirstie's hilarious personality.

It was great to meet some bloggers that I have only known through twitter up until now so Hi y’alll!!! 

The style was fantastic at this event and its such a breath of fresh air to see people express themselves through their clothing, rather than just blend in with the crowd.

The Vintage Cocktail Club Templebar = swoon! Soooo 1920's that it makes me want to time travel back to that era, take out my tap shoes and give em the old razzle dazzel!! Flux capacitor anyone?? It looks like the kinda place you would need a secret knock and handshake to get in to, but I'm pretty sure you don't! I will def be returning to sample their cocktails!!

via Google Images

So basically a huge well done to the lady behind Frillseeker (and the ruin of my bank balance) !

Oh and not forgetting to say mucho thanks for the goodie bags, reviews to follow as always.

If you have not visited, I urge you to head over and check out Frillseeker this instant!

2 comments:

Let me know your thoughts!!!