Thursday, 4 July 2013

10 Day You Challenge - Day One - Ten Secrets



I spotted this 10 day you challenge over on Sharon's blog and since I’m such a nosey parker I really enjoyed reading it! I have decided to give it a go myself incase any of the rest of you out there are as nosey as I am! 

(If you haven't read Sharon’s blog before, you are missing out my friend!)



So here goes day one: 10 secrets

I’m not really sure how secret these secrets really are but I’ll have a go at it anyway!

Secret one:  I love trashy telly. Like all of it; the real housewives, my big fat gypsy wedding, and my latest favourite is Big Rich Texas. It’s amazing!!!

Secret two: I still sleep with a teddy (if the boy is not with me). I know I am 27 years old and need to grow up but I can’t help it, I like having something to rest my head on in the bed.

Secret three: I do not enjoy going out as much as I used to. I don’t know why, I just get very irritated by drunk people these days. Don’t get me wrong I like going to the pub with my friends, but I could easily live without a night club visit for the rest of my life.

Secret four: I went through a piercing phase, I had my neck done, my ‘smiley’ which is the little bit that attaches your upper lip to gum, my scaffold, my lip, and good old belly bar. 

Secret five: I have a few tattoos, both my feet are tattooed, I have both sides of my stomach tattooed, my right hand side, and my lower back. I have plans for more!

Secret six: Every single day for the past number of years the same song has come in to my head. ‘Give em the old razzle dazzle’ – it’s something we used to tap dance to.

Secret seven: I do not feel clean unless my face is washed. Even at my drunkest I will wash my face. I think it’s almost OCD stage! I have fallen in to the bath in an attempt to do this resulting in my brother nearly p’in his pants laughing at me. 

Secret eight: 80’s and 90’s cheesy pop has a special place in my heart ‘I think we’re alone now, there doesn’t seem to be anyone around’ !

Secret nine: Back on to the subject of teddy bears, there is still a tiny bit of me that believe they may have feelings.

Secret ten: I cry at everything on tv. Like I will cry when someone gets thrown out of the apprentice. Its ridic I know, but I cannot help it. 

So there ye go,

Có x


10 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this post! Another fan of trashy tell here - and my clubbing days are far, far behind me (though I'd like a bit of a dance on occasion)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. even the word clubbing pains me emma :)

      Delete
  2. I love reading these posts... I'm another fan of teddy bears and 80's/90's music... I'm off home from work now and I'll be singing I think we're alone now for the rest of the night!!! love that song...

    Running just as fast as we can
    Holdin' on to one another's hand
    Tryin' to get away into the night
    And then you put your arms around me
    And we tumble to the ground
    And then you say.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i can imagine you on the tube!!!

      Delete
  3. I also love Big Rich Texas and the other programmes. And I sleep with a teddy whom I'm very protective over. And 3 more of these...We could be twins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew im glad im not the only one holding on to the teddy!!! : )

      Delete
  4. 3, 8, 10 - check! Loved this and thanks so much for the lovely mention, no need to do that at all x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i cried at undercover boss last night, this is a new one!!

      Delete
  5. Didn't even know there was such thing as a smiley piercing!! Also I used to think my teddy bears walked around at night

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!