Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Bia Beauty ¦ Skin Superfood for Problem Skin

Bia Beauty is the brainchild of Tracey Ryan whose idea of creating natural skin care grew whilst studying Herbal Science @ CIT (she knows her stuff)! 

The Bia Beauty range is extensive catering for feet, lips, face, mums to be, and best of all it is 100% Irish and 100% natural.

I have been intrigued by natural skin care, assuming it would be easier and more nutritious on the skin. 


I decided to pick up the Skin Superfood from the range in the hope it would ease the redness of acne scars and hydrate my skin at night. However this is a very versatile product and can be used on an array of skin problems such as Roscrea and dry skin.

This comes in a 50ml pump action bottle and is full to the brim of natural goodness, ingredients include calendula and heartsease. I have been using this cream in the evenings alongside my Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + and really like it.

It is very rich and not a lot is needed as it smooth's out really nicely over the face. My skin feels so good after it and I have definitely noticed an improvement in the visibility of acne scars.
 
 
The rrp is €12.95 which is a fantastic price for such a good natural product that will last you ages. If you visit www.biabeauty.com you will see a full list of stockists and you can also order online.

I will 100% be repurchasing this as well as a few other bits from the range.

Có x





2 comments:

  1. nice beauty post
    I also love the style of blogging here on viewsfromatinbin.blogspot.com
    you see, there are 2 blogs that i've found so far to be very helpful and have something interesting for me whenever i visit, this one and http://danieluyi.com
    Keep up the good work you're doing here.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!