Monday, 12 August 2013

La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel ¦ Review

 
The effaclar range by La Roche Posay is right up my street as it was
developed for troubled oily and sensitive skin.
 
This purifying foaming gel is designed to eliminate impurities and excess sebum, while leaving the skin clean. It is alcohol, colorant, paraben, and soap free so it is gentle on the skin and doesn't feel like you have just stripped a layer of skin.
 
I use this daily in the hope that one day I will wake up spot free. I use mine by foaming it up in my hands, massaging in to my face, and then washing it off with a face cloth. I use it once daily, usually whenever I have a shower. Its also pretty good at removing make up too.
 
 
 
I find this face wash excellent, it keeps oil at bay, makes my skin feel really good, and although I am not spot free yet, I feel that it is defo helping me head in the right direction.
 
A little bit of advice I will offer is that this may be a little drying on some skin types. The best way to avoid this is to team it with a hydrating moisturiser such as hydraphase or nutric intense (both from LRP).
 
The effaclar range is extensive and all the products can be checked out here.
 
This wash retails at approx. €13 - €14 for 200ml which is excellent quality.
 
All in all, excellent product. LRP have done it again., BRAVO!!!


3 comments:

  1. I still need to try it out! I have oily combination skin and deffo need to get it tamed!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this would be right for my skin but I'm a big fan of LRP products, their Cicaplast is a staple for me! x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!