Thursday, 8 August 2013

Skincare Review ¦ Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant +

Trilogy Rosehip Oil is certified organic and is 100% natural which in my mind translates to goodness in a bottle. I have not used oils in the past as I assumed that because I had oily/combo skin that they would be no use for me. However after reading a lot about this online I was very excited to give it a go.



The main reason I wanted to use this was for its hydrating qualities it claims to have, as well as improving skin tone, brightness, and protection against environmental factors.

After cleansing in the evenings I use 3-4 drops and massage it in to my face and neck. I don't know why but this has become a very enjoyable little routine. The oil feels really good on my skin and my face seems to drink it up. Its like all those blasted open pores want to be filled with goodness for once.

I have noticed an improvement in my skin in the past couple of weeks. It seems to be more plump, and even though I am still carrying a lot of blemishes, the other areas look really healthy.

This lovely product is available in various stores and retails at approx. €24 for 20ml and €32 for 30ml. I really feel that the value for money is amazing with this, like I can see this lasting me for the guts of a year as you use so little per night. There is also very little room for waster with the great dropper which allows you to control what you use.



If you are looking for something to brighten up your skin I really think you should give this a go.



*I was lucky enough to receive this little bottle of goodness in my goodie bag at the Frillseeker website launch.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Có!! I've heard this is supposed to work wonders on acne scars?? Do you find it has helped?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!!!